The Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) will convene a series of high level policy dialogues around Global Green Growth Week to support members and strategic partners to make measurable progress in implementing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and materializing green growth and climate change financing. Events will highlight cutting-edge research, partnerships, innovative financing, and private sector solutions that can help countries make green growth a reality. Topics to be highlighted include implementation of the UN Sustainable Development Goals and Intended Nationally Determined Contributions, and access to climate financing.
THE GREEN GROWTH KNOWLEDGE PLATFORM ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2016
The GGKP Annual Conference will advance efforts that deliver pro-poor inclusive green growth through expert discussions that:
• Deliver the latest findings on policies and practices that stimulate inclusive growth
• Identify priorities for action by stakeholders to pursue the most promising policies and practices
• Build practitioner skills and define future research, knowledge-sharing, and collaboration opportunities to promote pro-poor inclusive green growth
THE GLOBAL GREEN GROWTH SUMMIT 2016
GGGS 2016 will stimulate policy debate on much needed innovative financing and bankable green investment projects and engage public and private stakeholders to explore:
• Leveraging international green finance, including private capital, multilateral grants, equity, guarantees and climate finance investments;
• Creating innovative national green finance options that collect, blend and coordinate programming for climate finance;
• Supporting governments and private institutions to develop “bankable” projects that leverage multiple sources of finance to de-risk projects
Download Program Flyer here.