The 1st Global Forum on Green Economy Learning will take place 16 – 18 December at the OECD Conference Centre in Paris. It will bring together policy-makers, development partners, as well as representatives from education and training institutions, NGOs and business associations to identify opportunities for scaling-up green economy learning. More specifically the Forum aims to:
- Facilitate information exchange, experience-sharing and coordination for green economy learning;
- Review national approaches to develop a strategic approach to green economy learning;
- Engage learning institutions in integrating green economy concepts within existing courses;
- Initiate collaboration to develop a self-standing green economy curriculum
- Create a community of practice of green economy learning professionals and institutions
The Forum will bring together a range of learning institutions with the goal of scaling up learning on green economy and low-carbon development. More information about the Forum can be found on the website of the Forum.
If you are interested in participating in the Green Economy Learning Forum please complete this online form by 15 October 2015.
The Forum is organized by PAGE in collaboration with the Green Growth Knowledge Platform (GGKP), the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) and the UNESCO-UNEVOC International Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training.