The conference is planned to address the need for sustainable alternative fuels for IC engine vehicles and the ways in which this could be facilitated for emerging nations, with the participation of a wide range of experts from India and leading centres of excellence globally.
Over the coming years it is anticipated that this conference could emerge as a unique global platform on sustainable green transportation. This flagship event of TERI will bring together various Heads of Government, thought leaders, policy makers and technical experts from relevant industries and academia under the same umbrella to deliberate upon the multiple options and possible paths to truly sustainable and commercially viable transport fuels”
A key target of the conference is to obtain Governmental, Industrial and Academic alignment to future work streams that are necessary to achieve these.
Scope of Conference
- Identification of potential candidate fuels, technologies, and their strengths and weaknesses
- Review of existing initiatives and upcoming work around sustainable fuels
- Considerations of GHG Well-to-Wheel and Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) of primary candidate fuels
- Economic considerations and challenges related to alternative transport fuels
- Implications of alternative fuels from an IC engine and automotive perspective (i.e., safety, homologation, calibration, validation, adaption, durability)
- Discussion on constraints related to its implementation and introduction (for example infrastructure, and scale up) of sustainable fuels
- Discussions on legislative, policy and regulatory interventions to ensure access of sustainable fuels to urban and rural communities.
Register for the conference here